Men's Better Sweater® Vest Close-Out
A warm, easy-wearing, bulk-free vest that’s Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing and made of a knitted, heathered polyester fleece.
We think of the Better Sweater® Vest as a standing invitation to strike out for open country. Soft, durable and highly insulating, it has a moisture-wicking plush fleece interior that feels broken in and a resilient sweater-knit face. Made of quick-drying, 100% polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. A stand-up collar warms your neck, and a vertical chest pocket holds the day’s essentials. With offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and micropolyester jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with heathered sweater-knit face, moisture-wicking fleece interior, and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
388 g (13.7 oz)